Treatment and Supplements
Tea Tree Oil
- A natural fungicide with antibacterial properties.
- It boosts the immune system.
- Beneficial when used in spring stimulant.
- Beneficial in the control of Nosema.
Lemon Grass Oil
- Acts as an antimicrobial and fungicide.
- Becomes a stimulant for the queen to start laying in the spring when added to sugar water.
- Frequently used as a disinfectant.
- Used as a stimulant in the spring.
- Is a very effective treatment for controlling Varroa mites.
- Known for its antiseptic qualities.
- CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant. Do not allow to touch your skin.
- Aids in the control of Small Hive Beetles.
- Also an antiseptic
- Used in the control of Varroa mites.
- Can be used in traps and on the ground to control Small Hive Beetles
Price 5 Lbs. $12.50
50 Lbs. $49.00
- Fits 1 oz. bottles
See Natural Treatments page for applications.
Caution: When working with all oils and substances use caution in the handling of them since they can be eye, skin or lung irritants to some people.
Do not use Winter Green Oil if pregnant.
Honey B Healthy
- This feeding stimulant contains 100% pure essential oils and is used in spring and winter to stimulate the immune system.
- Prevents mold and fungus in sugar syrups.
- Calms bees when used as a spray
- Builds colonies when fed during a dearth of nectar and more.
- Just add a teaspoon of this concentrate to sugar syrup feedings.
- Contains Spearmint and Lemongrass oil.
- NON GMO Lecithin
Price $27.00 for 16oz. (makes 24 gallons of feeding solution)
Provides all necessary amino acids for healthy nurse bees and production of high quality bee milk and royal jelly for queen production. Also effective in helping reduce “protein stress”. Pollen stress occurs when there is a limited amount available or the quality of pollen is low. Contains 20 amino acids vital for bee health. Fed in conjunction with Honey-B-Healthy.
Price $26.95 for 16oz.
Vitamin B Healthy
A feeding stimulate that will help your hives thrive. Use in syrups, pollen patties or along with Honey-B-Healthy and Amino-B-Booster, which enhances its attractiveness to bees and prevents fermentation. Provides the needed nutrients vital to the honey bee. Helps build strong colonies or can be used to build up a weak colony to strengthen honey production and pollenation.
Price 25.00 for 16oz.
- Bee Dun is a non-toxic safe mixture of herbs and essential oils that won’t harm your bees or beehive.
- Plus there is no foul smell or residue.
- Use it with your fume board to run the bees out of your supers before harvesting
AP23 Dri Pollen Substitute
AP23 stands for artificial pollen and is the 23rd formulation to be developed and tested to date. It is formulated to deliver all of the nutrient levels, in a highly palatable blend of specifically selected ingredients. It is a high protein feed developed for all levels of beekeepers. It helps maintain colony strength by boosting populations, which result in better crop pollination and honey crops. When mixing dry AP23 into patties we recommend adding 1lb of dry table sugar per 1lb of AP23. After mixing the two dry ingredients one should add enough sugar water so that the product mixes to a cookie dough consistency. Adding additional dry table sugar will help increase consumption of this product as it has a very high protein content.
1 Lb. Bag $8.95
5 Lb. Bag $22.95